Friday 19 October 2012

She's the one.

1999, I left Disney Fest in Taiwan, came back and found a new job selling Australian property. With just an engineering diploma I decided to get a degree in marketing, it started with a marketing certificate in Themes business school and met Eugenia there as student service executive. We talk and joke a lot, nothing happens but inside me I had this feeling that she’s the one, it didn’t occur to me that I’ll will ask her out as I’m not at the best economic situation. Then one evening after class as I was looking for someone to go supper with and there she was, pop out in front of me so I casually ask her if she’s hungry and we ended up in Suntec City. After supper we took a walk on the street looking down the fountain, surprisingly she was quite comfortable with me. We took a sit on the bench, and I realized she was shivering cold even with her jacket, so I try to keep her warm by wrapping my arms and half my body around her; she said she felt warm and loves the feeling. That’s where we started, I promised her that I’ll give her that warm as long as I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment